Our approach to field data collection entails:
- Preparing forms for data collection aligned with the database model in GIS
- Designing a method to efficiently collect data for each project
- Digitizing of forms for data collection and direct input into GIS
- Standard and spherical (360°) georeferenced recording
- Producing technical reports, analysis and studies.
We also perform field assessment for the following projects:
- Register of unclassified roads
- Real estate register
- Street lighting register
- Keeping records and inspection of stormwater and drainage systems elements
- Roads condition assessment.
Contrary to traditional and outdated approach to collecting field data, which includes keeping written notes and sketches, and later transcribing them in the office with separate graphics, our company’s approach is based on the use of digital forms and collected database which is synchronized and visualized in GIS in real time.
If you need information about the position of the structures that you are managing, their number, shape and condition, we have the system that provides it. Our specialty is data collection through digital forms with automatic visualization in GIS.